One of Europe’s leading alternative
investment management firms.
Job Title | Investor Relations Analyst
BUSINESS AREA: Investor Relations
LOCATION: London, SW1
LCM Partners is one of Europe’s leading alternative investment management firms with over 20 years’ experience investing in private debt.
Established in 1998, the Group is responsible for managing over €60bn of loans as a specialist in the investment and management of performing and non-performing receivables with over 1,000 people in 14 offices across nine European countries. Specialising in the more granular end of the private credit markets, the firm acquires pools of loans from financial institutions via the LCM Credit Opportunities fund strategy (COPS) and provides new origination through its direct lending fund strategy, LCM Strategic Origination & Lending Opportunities (SOLO).
The Job Holder will be responsible for servicing the existing LCM client base whilst also supporting the firm’s efforts to grow the COPS and SOLO strategies. LCM’s investor base includes some of the most prestigious institutional Private Credit investors globally, including Pension Funds, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Foundations, Family Offices and Insurance companies. The Investor Relations team is currently made up of a Managing Director and two Investor Relations Associates and as such the successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain significant exposure to Limited Partners and a broad variety of work.
Career at LCM Partners
We foster a forward-thinking culture and we always seek out ways to improve. Our people embrace challenge, solving problems with creativity, analysis, and a positive attitude. We work hard and take pride in what we do. Our business is growing and we’d like you to be part of our team.
What you'll do
From day one you’ll be fully involved within the Investor Relations team with specific projects and tasks in the following areas:
- Prepare fund related marketing and client reporting materials (e.g. presentations, DDQs, quarterly investment reports, strategy factsheets and flyers, LPAC materials)
- Manage client queries in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain excellent standard of client service through communications regarding fund updates, fund performance and investment information
- Help organise the firm’s annual investor conference or other similar marketing events
- Support fundraising activities and assist with client on-boarding process
- Identify areas for process and client service improvements on an on-going basis
- Act as the project management lead on Limited Partner initiatives to further support our clients needs
- University graduate
- 0 – 3 years’ work experience
- Prior experience in alternatives asset management preferable
- Strong communication skills – articulate, confident and self-assured, communicates effectively with clients and internal colleagues
- Excellent written English
- Numeracy with strong mathematical ability
- High attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Powerpoint and Excel)
- Ability to deal with wide variety of work and multi-task
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Other relevant professional / financial qualifications may also be of benefit (e.g. IMC)
Our reward for your work
- Competitive salary
- Participation in discretionary annual performance related bonus (as an additional % of salary)
- Fully paid comprehensive health care plan
- Other benefits include pension and life insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Regular social agenda
Investor Relations Analyst
LCM Partners Limited (8044232) and LCM Capital LLP (OC 357678) are registered in England and Wales with registered offices at The Peak, 5 Wilton Road, London, SW1V 1AN. LCM Partners Limited (FRN: 706257) is an Appointed Representative of LCM Capital LLP (FRN: 534658) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. LCM and LCM Partners are the names under which these entities provide investment products and services. The information on this site is issued and approved by LCM Partners Limited. We may record telephone calls for our mutual protection and to improve customer service. ©2023, LCM Partners Limited.