One of Europe’s leading alternative
investment management firms.
Job Title |Fund Administrator
BUSINESS AREA: Fund Finance
LOCATION: London, SW1
LCM Partners is one of Europe’s leading alternative investment management firms with over 24 years’ experience investing in private debt.
Established in 1998, the Group is responsible for managing over €60bn of loans as a specialist in the investment and management of performing and non-performing receivables with over 1,000 people in 14 offices across nine European countries. Specialising in the more granular end of the private credit markets, the firm acquires pools of loans from financial institutions via the LCM Credit Opportunities fund strategy (COPS) and provides new origination through its direct lending fund strategy, LCM Strategic Origination & Lending Opportunities (SOLO).
The successful candidate will be a key junior member of the Fund Finance team in the position of Fund Administrator, working closely with the Fund Accountants and the wider Fund Finance Team, ensuring efficient administration of the LCM strategies. It will suit someone with an operations, treasury or funds background, interested in joining an ambitions team to provide best in class service to the growing business. Notably, LCM operates funds in multiple European jurisdictions and across a variety of structures, offering a great learning opportunity for the right candidate. Additional training will be provided on the job and the scope of the role will grow according to the potential of the successful candidate.
What you'll do
From day one you’ll be fully involved within the Fund Accounting team with specific projects and tasks in the following areas:
- Transaction processing: working closely with LCM Investment, Portfolio Management and Finance Teams and external administrators, to ensure timely and efficient execution of investments, including initial coordination of fund allocations and preparation of support materials, payment approvals and instructions, as well as completion of related financing documentation.
- Regulatory – assistance with the preparation of fund reports and filings, including FATCA/CRS.
- Managing bank relationships including onboarding of new bank accounts, credit facilities and FX lines including ISDA documentation, and ongoing bank account monitoring.
- Fund liquidity: assisting the fund accountants with bank reconciliations, investor drawdown/distribution process and hedging requirements.
- Accounts payable: provide cover for supplier invoice processing process.
- Assisting the Fund Finance team with other ad-hoc duties, as required.
- University educated
- Previous experience in a buyside fund operations/finance role (2+ years) preferred
- The candidate should be familiar with the basics of payment processing with wider treasury experience preferred
- Must be numerate and able to demonstrate strong financial literacy
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office particularly excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A self-starter able to take initiative and ownership
- Strong team player, able to build relationships with both the wider business and external stakeholders
- Desire for continued development in fund finance environment
- Fluent written & spoken English. A second European language would be an advantage given the pan European nature of the business
Our reward for your work
- Competitive salary
- Participation in discretionary annual performance related bonus (as an additional % of salary)
- Fully paid comprehensive health care plan
- Other benefits include pension and life insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Regular social agenda
Participation in descretionary annual
performance related bonus
LCM Partners Limited (8044232) and LCM Capital LLP (OC 357678) are registered in England and Wales with registered offices at The Peak, 5 Wilton Road, London, SW1V 1AN. LCM Partners Limited (FRN: 706257) is an Appointed Representative of LCM Capital LLP (FRN: 534658) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. LCM and LCM Partners are the names under which these entities provide investment products and services. The information on this site is issued and approved by LCM Partners Limited. We may record telephone calls for our mutual protection and to improve customer service. ©2023, LCM Partners Limited.